Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you provide tables and chairs with hall rental.?
Tables and chairs are included with hall rental.
2. Is linen provided for tables?
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
Hall rental is paid with personnel check ore credit cards.
The bar accepts credit cards for beverages.
4. When is final payment due?
Payment for hall rental is due 60 days prior to your function.
5. Is a deposit required to hold my date?
Yes. A $500 deposit is required at the time the event is booked.
6. Is my deposit applied to my final bill?
Your deposit is used as a security deposit. It will be refunded to you after the hall is inspected by the club manager and found to be in good condition after the event.
7. If I cancel my event, is my deposit refundable?
Your deposit is not refundable in the event of a cancellation.
8. What Audio/Visual Equipment do you provide?
A microphone and the stage are at your disposal for your event.
A large video screen iis also availbale.
9. Can I use candles on my tables?
Yes, candles are permitted; we just ask that they are in an approved, fire-resistant container.
10. How many people can the hall accommodate?
The hall will seat up to 300 guest for your event.
Catherdal seating is 400.
11. Can I bring my own beverages? Do you charge a corkage fee?
You may bring your own wine and champagne; however all other liquor is not permitted and will be confiscated.
Our corkage fee for champagne and wine is $6 a bottle.
12. Do you have a bar minimum?
Yes. It is $750. We do provide bartenders for your event at no cost.
Credit cards are accepted for bar drinks.
13. How long can I access the hall to decorate?
7 am to noon on the day of the event.
14. Can I come to see the hall before I reserve it?
Yes. Please contact the club manager for an appointment.
15. Can I use my own caterer for my event?
Yes. We accept all catering services for your event. Hall rental fee does not require food services.
There is a full-service kitchen at your disposal at no additional cost.
16. What is the hall rental fee?
Hall rental fee for Saturday events is $1,900 to $2,400 depending on the month of the year. All other days of the week and Sunday are at lower prices. Contact the club manager for price and availablity.
17. Is there an outside landscape lawn area for ceremonies?
Yes. See Facilitys heading in our web page for photos of events held there. Contact manager for details.
Fresno Dante Club - All Rights Reserved.
Home | Faciliites | FAQS | Rates | Map | Contact